Early Registration through October 31, 2014
Children’s 1-mile: $15
5K and 10K: $25
Half Marathon: $35
November 1-6, 2014
Children’s 1-mile: $20
5K and 10K: $30
Half Marathon: $40
Race Day Registration
Children’s 1-mile: $25
5K and 10K: $35
Half Marathon: $45
Registration fees are non-refundable.
**Registration fee includes:
1-year membership to the Asombro Institute for Science Education
Race t-shirt designed by Herman Campos***
***T-shirts guaranteed to everyone registered by October 27, 2014.
Getting to the Nature Park:
- From I-25 in Las Cruces, New Mexico, head east on Highway 70.
- Take the Mesa Grande Rd. exit (at Oñate High School)
- Make a U-turn under the highway to head west on the frontage road.
- Turn right (north) on Jornada Road.
- Proceed north on Jornada Road for approximately 6.5 miles.
- Turn left just before the Chihuahuan Desert Nature Park entrance sign.
- Follow the entrance road west to the Nature Park parking lot and trail head.